Thursday, November 08, 2007

1 Day More...

and I'm leaving on a jet plane!

No la. Leaving on Jetstar more like it.

But I'm so looking forward to it as I've not been there this year yet. (For those who know me, I usually go at least once a year.)

I've realised that my other best friend loves to visit me when I plan to travel. Her timing's so perfect, it's scary.

Birdkeeper and Alien Head, see you guys there ya! Please remember to bring more cash this time round ok? If not, you're gonna be stuck in the hotel after spending all your money on the first day again! LOL.

2 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Enjoy babe...wish I could join in. Sulk.

Purples said...

Next time. We do the longer trips, like South America. Better do that one soon. Later too old cannot already. lol

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...