Thursday, August 09, 2007

Paper Prata

Did you know that these don't come served with curry?

I didn't. It was my first time trying this today at the bedok end stretch of food stalls opposite BFC's place. BFC, Birdkeeper, Alien Head, RT and I had loads to eat, but this had to be the best.

Seriously, I always thought this was just prata that's extremely thin, so where got shiok to eat? But it's actually coated with condensed milk and sugar. Yummers. Better still with a cup of bandung or Milo Dinosaur. Right Alien Head? How was your first experience with Milo Dinosaur? ;p

4 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

You are quite the suaku I must say.

Purples said...

Oh. And your pig's ear experience was not suaku la.

Shades of Pink said...

What?

*Blinks innocently.*

Purples said...

Oh c'mon, stop the pretense. I'll call up the witnesses if I have to.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...