Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Gym! Finally.

So I finally made it to the gym after a long long hiatus.

Half an hour on the elliptical cross-trainer (or as some call it, the swoosh swoosh machine), 300 calories. Then I decided to do some stationary cycling. Managed only 8 minutes of it and a pathetic 30 calories. Bleah. Finished off with some weights - 3 sets of 8.

But I figure Wednesdays are good. The gym is quite empty, the machines available, and most importantly, no familiar faces, so the mouth doesn't get more exercise than it should. Then again, after so long, the usual familiar faces have changed anyway.

Let's see how long I can keep this gym regime up.

Now I've got to work on that 6km run that Shades of Pink signed me up for. As of now, I can only do 5km. 3 weeks to train for that extra 1km.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...