By several things...
My dad had just got himself a new bowling ball and was gonna try it out at the club tonight. Since it has been yonkers since I last bowled, I decided to join him just to see how I would fare.
At the bowling centre, I opened up my bowling bag which had over yonkers collected dust just sitting in the store room and realised that it wasn't my ball!
"Hey, I think I brought one of your bowling balls. This isn't mine." I said
"But that's your bag what. Nobody else uses it" my dad said.
"Maybe you used it for one of your balls? Is this yours?" I asked.
So my dad took the ball out and went, "This is yours what!"
"But mine is a dark purple 'Zone' ball, with pink and yellow inserts." I quipped.
"No la! That one was chipped so long ago, and you bought this one la," he said.
I looked at the marbled blue and orange 'Storm' ball with yellow inserts. I tried it and the inserts and the span fit. Hmmmm. How come I forgot about this ball ah?
Anyway, I ended the first game with a score of 126, followed by 148, then 158 and 172. I decided to stop at the fourth game because I didn't think my scores would keep improving at 172. ;p
But also because my thighs were aching and my toes were cramping! I never used to feel like that after a mere 4 games of bowling. I think it comes with age. Seriously. Sigh.
Besides, I'd better save them thighs and toes for tomorrow's departmental teambuilding - a whole day of treasure hunting at the beach!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
2 comments:
You wanna bowl in my team? HEHE - NCWT
Sure. If you want to pull your average down.
And hor, what's with the HEHE? Boh sim la you!
Post a Comment