Monday, August 13, 2007

Beginner's Luck

Shades of Pink, I think you should materialise that Bingo date you had with me. There's really such a thing called Beginner's Luck. Trust me. I've run out of that at Bingo, so I'll think I'll just hit the gym from now on. :)

Speaking of beginner's luck, I sure hope I have it with make up tomorrow. For the simple reason that I hardly use make up, let alone own make up, coupled with the fact that I've been arrowed to do a TV clip tomorrow. This was how the conversation between my colleague and my boss went...

Boss: Do you need her to put on make up for the shoot?

Colleague: Yup. As per normal. All girls will use right?

Boss: Oh! This one doesn't use one.

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

So, I need all the luck I need to not end up looking like the cast of a wayang performance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because I won once that does not mean its Beginners luck. I told you, I have just been lucky recently. HEHE. NCWT

Shades of Pink said...

Errr. No lah, Mam.

Me broke! =(

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...