After the last session cum farewell we had, we said we should do this again. And we did.
Tonight, the venue was at the Singapore Swimming Club. Dinner at the Palms, followed by a round of drinks accompanied by Mr Rivera's oldies at The Activity Room. Oldies. Much nicer melodies and more meaningful lyrics as compared to today's headache-causing beats and often nonsensical lyrics. And because Mr Rivera knows my name, and had gotten to know K-man's name, we were asked to pick songs. Among those we picked were "Tears in Heaven", "Wonderful Tonight" and "Don't Cry Joni". As Mr Rivera didn't have the lyrics for "Don't Cry Joni", he promised to sing it the next time I was there. It's funny how when asked to select a song, I can't, at that moment. The next time I'm there, I'm requesting for Martina McBride's "Valentine" and Colin Raye's "Love Me". I think Mr Rivera should know these. :)
Like the last session, Digital Curls, Cooking Girl, K-man, Miss Troublesome and I had a great time catching up. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Next time, we do the massage too! See you guys next month ya! It's gonna be a meet-cum-farewell, right? :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
1 comment:
hmm i wanna join...but with K man think its hard ya??
Post a Comment