Root Beer Float. What ever happened to them and the joint which served them? Didn't manage to keep afloat I guess. A pity, cos Root Beer Floats are yummy and the closest to it I can get now the canned form of the drink. Without the ice cream. The last 'float' one I had was probably 9 months back in Bangkok. You can get almost anything and everything in Bangkok la actually.
Today...Tuesday. A little better than yesterday. Made a lot better by the fact that my buddy (we cover each other's stuff when the other goes on leave) at work came back from her week long vacation. She got me thinking twice about taking a WHOLE week's leave when she opened her inbox though. 300+ mails!!!!! Scary.
Anyway, hope work gets better with the week. If not, there's always the vending machine near the guardhouse, and vanilla ice-cream at the supermarket across the road.
Did I mention that I'm glad MacDonald's milkshakes are back? Yes, I am elated. :)
The simple pleasures of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
5 comments:
Meeeeeeelkshakes.....Banana? Vanilla? Strawberry? Chocolate?
ONE OF EACH FOR ME PLEASE?
=)
I'll stick to Strawberry. And make sure you take one of each, or at least one yourself. I don't want to share.
SELLLLLFISHHHHHH.
Hmph. Be that way yah.
The establishment that sells them? Its Alvin & White la...better known as A&W (cha cha cha). I used to work there. LOL
NC
I never knew what A&W stood for. Alvin & White. Hmmm.
Post a Comment