
Here's what I had for lunch today. And sometime last week. And sometime the week before. The contents of the bag are extremely sinful. Today it was Spicy Calamari Rings and Beer Battered Fish mixed in Salt and Vinegar. Other times, it was Extra Spicy Cheese Curry Chicken with Cheese Dip. Sounds yummy right? It is! And if you're there, make sure you try the Fried Mars Bars with Ice Cream. It must be the next best dessert after my home made cheesecake. :p

Ok, so with all the deep fried stuff I had, I figured the best thing to do was make myself a cup of "Long Jing Cha" which I had bought in Shanghai. Not sure if it really helps after eating oily stuff, but my colleague who also had Chippy's for lunch went to make tea too! So I guess there must be some truth in it. haha.
All thanks to YJ for introducing this British takeaway to me. Now I'm addicted to it. Bump into you again after a good 12 years, introduce something healthy la!
No comments:
Post a Comment