Found Jaime last night in the kitchen engrossed with one of her reptilian friends. She followed Lizzie across the wall, behind the door and waited till she finally reappeared to run across the kitchen floor. The next thing I knew, Jaime had Lizzie in her mouth, and was running out of the kitchen. "Outside! Not in the house!", I yelled. She transported her reptilian friend into the garden as I stood at the front door, waiting to see what she would do next. She laid Lizzie on the carpet grass, looked at her, and then back at me, beaming with pride. (You see, it isn't everyday that Jaime gets to be this close to her reptilian friends). Seeing that Lizzie was not moving, I said: "Ok, let's go in. No more already." She came towards the house, then decided otherwise, ran back to the grass and rolled over Lizzie with her body. Happy with her accomplishment for the night, she called it a day and came back into the house.
Jaime's my Golden Retriever, by the way. Tonight, she will have to find her other friend, an amphibian, who occasionally appears in my garden. Keroppi.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
1 comment:
Wheeee. Welcome! Nice first post.
But but but.....piktcher? =)
Post a Comment