
Girlfriends. They must be amongst one of the best gifts from above. Had a pretty bad Fri last week, but all was better after time spent with two of my girlfriends over the weekend. We usually meet at Siglap for after-dinner coffee. This time, however, we decided to meet for dinner at a 'tze char' place at Kembangan. As always, we caught up with what was happening in each others lives, why some things were such, and as usual, had to have a bit of the usual therapeutic bitching session. As one of my other friends puts it, when the 3 of us meet, we will be hatching some spell, nonetheless. Funny, he makes us sound like witches. Anyway, these 2 other 'witches' and I go way back to primary school, playing with Cabbage Patch Kids (this was THE in thing then) at recess time. We weren't that close after, but as fate would have it, we met again in JC, where we did lotsa crazy, unimaginable things, like performing "Phantom of the Opera" in the canteen. I shan't go into details, but I'm sure you two know what I'm referring to.
Well, with work and all, we probably don't hang out as much as we used to or would like to, but i'm glad for all the effort we make to keep in touch and grateful for how you 2 have always been there to lend an ear. Especially the times when you guys make me see light in the dreariest of situations. Even if we have to be witchy-bitchy about it. Heh.
Ok, now over to my other girlfriend at work, who's also my listening ear for office gripes, my lunch buddy and, most importantly, my snack buddy. haha. Look at what we just bought from across the office! Imagine what my weight would be if I downed all these myself! I say again, "Thank God for girlfriends" :)
6 comments:
Time to grow fat siah!!!! =)
Thank God for you too dearie, you eeesh truly God sent. And keep the blog up.
P.S. Phantom? What phantom? *Blinks innocently* That was like me kenah bullied horrrrr...... Tsk tsk.
=)
Btw hor, WHO said we are hatching some 'spell'. WHO is the brave idiot who called us witches?
WAIT till I cast my spell on him hur hur hur. He die. Confirm!
Bwahahaha.
Confirm at least one of you ish a witch... I ish sooooo sure marn...
No prizes for guessing who...
hahaha.
The one who can cast the spell must be the witch!
Shades of Pink, to find out who you need to cast your spell on, you need to "GET CONNECTED"... Get it?
Got it!
Vandieded, you so die lor. Really......
Get connected, if you read this, you also so die lor.
Everyone's gonna die.
*Puts on witch hat and takes up flying position on broomstick*
Waahahahahah. =)
Somebody is sitting on her broomstick going... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee lor...
Later pigu become big big for sitting too long I LAUGH...
Then not just head big... bottom big too...
Muahahahahahahahaha...
Post a Comment