As I'm writing this, I am still in the office waiting for a friend to meet me for dinner. And I've actually just finished clearing workstuff for the day. I should STOP working till this time of the night, especially at my office. At this month of the year. It can get quite scary.
And as I'm working, I should STOP eating the junk that my colleague and I have stocked up in the office because I have been planning to hit the gym after work since.....dunno when, and I haven't done it yet. I should STOP procastinating and finding the "after-work-tired" excuse and just hit the gym.
Someone just mentioned that I should STOP and think properly about freeing myself from the chains that bind me.
I should STOP letting things that shouldn't affect me, affect me.
So please STOP telling me things that I don't need to know, ok?
There are a lot of things that need stopping. Right now, I need to STOP writing this post and go meet my friend, cos she's messaged me to say she's arrived. :)
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
Stop stopping to think about what you should stop.
Just move on and chug along babe. You can do it! =D
I know dearie. Why? Did you think I STOPPED trying?
Just that some things are easier to stop doing, and others harder. Just like how some people are really nice, but how some really suck. Just need to remember why they suck and believe it. It helps.
But no, we never stop trying to SUMO la.
Post a Comment