
For all those who are under the impression that this is an old lady's game, set a date with me for a session of Bingo at the club and you might change your mind. I actually have fun every alternate Mondays playing Bingo. On some lucky days, I actually make money from it. Heh. Only bad thing about it is that it has replaced my gym session.
Anyways, Bingo is a little like mahjong. I'm only saying so cos I've noticed how alert these little ole ladies are, and we all know how mahjong keeps the brain active. In order to win a round of Bingo, you have to form letters of the alphabet on the card by closing numbers called out, and letters like 'M' and 'R' are not that easy to form. The best part of it is that the prize money for a certain round snowballs if nobody wins it. Right now, it stands at $1,200 on the 62nd call. Not difficult at all (on average, most games are won by the 60th call).
So, if you're looking for me 2 Mondays from now, you'll know where to find me. :)
3 comments:
Can I.....date you? =) Set the date manz. Set the date manz.
We eeesh old ladies. =)
Of course can la. But if you win the $1,200, i get 50%?
Win first then we talk. =)
Talk so much for what.
Having said that, my luck has been sucky lately. I stupidly upped the World Cup stake with Momsies. Groan.
Post a Comment