So this evening, the four of us headed there for dinner. Not too bad but the soup not that spicy leh. So here's how the order went:
RT: 2 plates of beef, wanton, tang orh, puay leng, fish glue
Kayestercan: cuttlefish, liver, sausage
RT: What else ah?
Kayestercan: Luncheon meat.
After dinner, while having dessert at Zion Road, I asked her if she could move her ears. She said she could but I could only see eyebrows moving you know. So funny!
Then I asked her of she could invert her eyelids into that cockle looking thing. She's never seen it before, but DR RMM commented that in his profession, sometimes, he has to do that to patients to check for foreign bodies.
Kayestercan: Ee. Can you imagine you flip your eyelid, then your whole body is inside?
Purples: Huh? What you mean? What whole body inside?
Kayestercan: He said must check for foreign bodies what!
Purples: ??!!??
4 comments:
Eh, I can flip my eye thing into the cockle thing when I was a kid! Irritates the eyes though.
It's quite gross. I had a friend who could do it too. Wait cannot flip back then you know!
Excuse moi! The ordering actually went like this...
RT: FOUR plates of beef!
Kayester: FOUR?
RT: BUFFET WHAT! Then sure come out very little one!
Kayester: I think we order one first lah.
RT: OK lah, TWO?
Kayester thinks to herself...he sure is so hungry he can eat a cow!
Note to RT: A bowl of lor mee at lunch is not 'I had very LITTLE for lunch'!!??!!!
At least I didn't order a BIG plate of Yang Chow Fried Rice at the buffet. Kayester DID!
Post a Comment