Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sick Office Air

It's been exactly a month, and I'm back on these. Again. The exact same meds, except that now, I have the additional cough mixture and painkillers.

The cause of my ailments?

Before I saw the doctor, I had put it down to the flu bug that's been going around. After consultation with the doctor, I couldn't agree more with her that it had to do with the office. :)

Doc: So what's wrong with you today?

Purples: Think I'm coming down with the flu. Whole body's aching and any movement of the head causes dizziness.

Doc: Ah. Ok, let's see, open your mouth and say "Ah".

I did as I was told.

Doc: Yes, the flu's starting. Mid week now. By the end of the week, you'll have it full blown.

Purples: It's been exactly a month huh?

Doc: Yes, it has. Well, it's what we call "sick office air"...

SICK OFFICE AIR! Hmmmm. Sounds pretty logical. Each morning, the minute I set foot in the office, I feel sick. Or I see certain people, I feel sick.

Doc: .... the air-conditioning, poor ventilation of recycled air, the fact that the vents are not cleaned often enough.

Huh? That's it? Ventilation problem? Cannot be la! I'm usually not in the office you know. I strongly believe it has to do with the people or the air in the office.

Cooking Girl, Ms Troublesome, Digital Curls: BEWARE! Especially Digital Curls, you very near one of the sick air parts of the office you know. hahahaha

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...