Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

The bestie got married yesterday!

I've always wondered why brides have no time to rest amidst the shuffling between the homes and the hotel. I got my answer yesterday. As the maid of honour, I was up at 6 in the morning, was kept extremely busy all the way till midnight, and got my beauty sleep only at 1am! It's amazing how time flew. The whole day was just a mad rush from one place to another.

Nevertheless, being the maid of honour was fun, albeit a little tiring and stressful.

To my bestie, I wish you and your man a wonderful and blissful life together. For now, enjoy Koh Samui! :)

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...