Monday, April 30, 2007

The Current Family Fad

I've noticed that recently, my cousins and cousins-in-law have developed an interest for baking. And I don't mean the simple square or round butter cakes, but fanciful ones.

Check out the last 2 birthday cakes that were home made...

Beautiful ya? They are delicious too! Unlike most nice-to-look-at-but-taste-not-so-nice cakes.

3 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Wowsers, those cakes are really neat! But they are too pretty for consumption lah....I'll probably store them till they grow mouldy.

=)

Purples said...

Aiyoh. Once you cut them and dig your teeth into them, they are so yummy, you'll just want more. Don't care pretty or not.

Think I'll try baking one some time. But I think will flop. Remember my home econs cake that didn't rise?

Shades of Pink said...

Think the amount of calories you intake.

Then think about still wanting to go to Cartel to eat 50% off cakes.

Wahahahaha.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...