"Damn ugly lor. Why would anyone buy such shoes? So expensive some more."
"I wouldn't be caught dead with a pair of them!"
"Eeeeyur. Look like Ronald MacDonald!"
"Walau. How to match anything? So chunky. Makes the feet look damn big."
So much for all that. Just a couple of hours ago, I became the owner of a pair of Crocs. The Mary Jane ones.
Couldn't resist buying the add-on accessories. In pink and purple, butterfly and flower some more....how not to buy?
RT, who used to condemn them shoes too, decided to get a pair as well. The very ones (in terms of design) which he condemned so much! At least I got the Mary Janes... not so chunky, not so ugly. Sweet and pretty :p

6 comments:
Hrmmmp...I'm going shopping now for stubs add-on! My Crocs gonna be Sweeter and Prettier than yours :P
Oh. My. Gawd. You are now a Crocs wearer.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
PS. Doesn't matter how many add-ons you put on. They *are* Crocs. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuw.
Sorry babe, but I'll have to agree with Ene.
Crocs are just...... *fill in the blanks*
What possessed you, pray tell?
I see them on my little nieces, and they look so cute.
Then I saw someone wearing them with the accessories. So cute.
Plus the Mary Janes are not so bulky; they are actually quite demure looking.
So I buy la.
I show you all then maybe you all want also.
Ugly!!!
Ugly like nuftin!
And I can't tell the real ones from the $10 ones!!!
Your one real or not?
Of course real la.
Then again, ever since I've been frequenting Bangkok, Cambodia and Vietnam, my cousin thinks I'm a "cheong" queen.
But the Crocs are 100% real.
Post a Comment