The highlight of the lunch was this fish.....elephant ear fish (actually it's a tilapia, I think). But it was smelly.
Our next mode of transport was a horse driven carriage which took us to a honey farm and a coconut candy making factory. From now on, my honey shall be made with a dash of lime and hot green tea. Refreshing beyond words.
The final mode of transportation along the mekong delta which would take us back to the motor boat, was a wooden row boat, which very nicely seated 4. Yay, cos we didn't have to share the boat. Heh.
We walked around the backpacker's street where I tailored an Ao Dai, and then headed back to the Dong Khoi area for more shopping and dinner at Paloma Cafe. Club Sandwiches, Fillet Mignon and Spaghetti Carbonara.
Oh, I've always eaten sea coconut in desserts, but never really knew what it actually looks like. Well, if you're wondering too, here's what a sea coconut looks like. Loads of them on the Mekong delta.
No comments:
Post a Comment