It's good to have a normal functioning body again after 2 days of walking around with a stuffed nose, stuffed head, inflammed gums and a phlegm-filled throat.
But functioning normally again also means going back to the grind, which sadly, does NOT function quite so properly. The place is simply dysfunctional.
Stay any longer and I probably would be too. But for now, that's where I'm stuck... so...
A question totally unrelated to this post:
The fox and the ____ protected their cubs.
a) bitch
b) vixen
c) she-fox
d) sow
I got stumped for a while between option b and option c.
Oh! Maybe the question wasn't unrelated afterall. It's an example of how the time spent at this dysfunctional place has caused my brain to become a tad dysfunctional!!! oohhh....
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
4 comments:
The answer is Vixen. I confirmed it by checking Wikipedia :)
Yeah. Vixen it is. I think we get stumped cos for wolf, it's she-wolf.
My cousin's reply was quite funny...."You think what? He-man and She-man ah?"
But there was He-man right? Some guys' female version of Barbie or something.
I think it was He-man is She-ra. Sorry, I am a geek.
NC
Oh ya! It was He-man and She-ra! LOL
Post a Comment