So what happens when four girl chums get together? They:
1) Source bridal packages and discuss BFC's upcoming wedding

We were flipping bridal magazines and bits & pieces of our conversation went like that:
Excerpt 1
Little Ghost: Eh this one nice la. Wah, to rent out cost $1,500. I think we should go open a bridal shop.
Little Ghost: This one also nice. Eh you all know the designer or not? Quite cute leh.
Purples: Tomorrow we head down there and inquire about their pacakges la. Then maybe can catch him there?
Little Ghost: How to pronounce his name ah?
BFC: I think it's the same normal "Dennis" pronumciation. These designers just like to spell it differently.
Excerpt 2
BFC: Little Ghost, you not coming back for my wedding right?
Little Ghost: You make it next year la. I come back. This Sept too soon la.
BFC: No. It will be THIS year.
Little Ghost: Eh so who's gonna be your bridesmaid? Shades of Pink or Purples?
(silence for a while)
Little Ghost: Orh, you have to decide you know. Orrrhhhh....... cannot decide right? Ooorrrhhhh.
I think we should call her the Little Shit Stirrer
Excerpt 3
BFC: Yesterday I was checking out the bridal package and they include the loan of the car also you know.
Shades of Pink: Eh! How come you take my job away? I want to drive la!
Honestly, I've not met a girl who wants to be the driver for the wedding.
2) Pig out on fish head curry, hotplate tofu, potato leaves and spare ribs


3) Surf the net (friendster to be exact)
We had to check out someone to determine what was so wrong about the person. BFC got it spot on. :p
4) Play the "hair and chopstick" game
I wanted to know how to bun the hair just using a chopstick. The only thing we succeeded at doing was to leave strands of hair on BFC's pristine white tiles. :)
1 comment:
Eh! Driver important okay!!
Driver ensures that the couple get to XX place on time and YY place thereafter.
Of course, also can extort red packet mahhhh.
'Eh, hurry up. Give me $8,888 if not I'll drive you all to JB!'
Hyuks.
Post a Comment