The first time I had this new Snickers bar was whilst watching 300. RT was supposed to share it with me, but it was really a 80-20 share. 80% mine. I had bought it cos the wrapper said (or i thought it said) "Crunchier Bar". I've only just realised that it reads "Cruncher Bar", not "Crunchier". It's still yummy anyways. And crunchy. Filled with crisped rice, crunchy peanuts, caramel and milk chocolate.
So during lunch yesterday, I popped by Watson's and got 2 bars. 2, cos there was a promotion on. $2 for two bars. I really could have bought more, but given the little water that I drink a day, the chocolate bars would have created a totally heaty, sore-throated me. Besides, Cooking Girl and Ms Troublesome weren't sharing. So I settled for 2 bars, despite the fact that I had just stocked up on this last Friday... ...
3 comments:
Buy rubbish again. Looks like we need to increase the intensity of our run...
Increasing the intensity of the runs equates to increaing the intake of energy store (i.e. food), no?
hey RT, she can always think up of a thousand reasons to buck herself up...so no use la...Purples..just dont come to me saying you are FAT ah..
Post a Comment