Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The White Rabbit Sweet

This message exchange took place this morning after Digital Curls popped by the snack corner of the office to find something to munch on. She found this.


Digital Curls: The rabbit sweet very sticky!

Purples: Ya la. You never eat before meh?

Cooking Girl: Haha. Digital Curls, you win.

Digital Curls: The one I took didn't have the transparent paper. Think it's expired.

Cooking Girl: How can it be? I check.

(So Cooking Girl checks out one of the sweets and throws it to Digital Curls)

Cooking Girl: See? Got the paper la!

Digital Curls: Nabeh. Throw at me somemore.

Cooking Girl: Must show you that there is a wrapper what.

Digital Curls: Then I must have gotten the lousy one. It's so sticky! Luckily I got no fillings. It's sticky until the filling will come out type.

Purples: I think you took one that somebody ate and then didn't like, so wrapped it back.

Digital Curls: Lousy rabbit!

Lousy Rabbit???

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...