Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Weekend of Drooling

I don't normally drool so much over 2 days. But how can one not do so, when the weekend involves watching 17 hours of Wentworth Miller?

Catching the first season of Prison Break only now is kinda late, I know. I've heard people rant about the show, rave about this Scofield fella, but I only managed to catch a fraction of a couple of episodes of the first season while it was airing. I tend to doze off halfway through an episode. But for however long a period of the episode that I did stay awake, Wentworth never failed to charm. And each time I woke up to find the show over, I'm like "Damn! How did I fall asleep?"

Well, I didn't follow it from the start, and hence had no inkling of what the plot was about. And apart from a cute face, understanding the storyline is important too. I'm not shallow.

So over the weekend, I popped over to Poh Kim and bought the entire first season. Then once I started, I couldn't stop. The storyline's really good. And check out that drop dead gorgeous face...can stop watching meh? :)

4 comments:

RT said...

I don't normally drool so much too...over guys! But Wentworth Miller is so good-looking in the show and storyline is captivating. Will not miss an episode of PB Season 2. Right? :P

Pearl said...

now you know why i said he's my newfound love?? anyway i have season's 2 epi 1 - 12 you want it??? i'm still waiting for the current season 2 to fast forward till the 13th epi...

damn!

Purples said...

Oyster! That was a dumb question. Of course want la!

RT said...

oyster asking me isit?
OF COURSE WANT LA! haha

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...