Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Laziness, I Cannot Tahan!

Inexperience, I can understand.

Slow learner, I can teach.

New to the job, I can excuse.

Carelessness, I can accept. Sometimes.

Laziness, I CANNOT tahan.

In my line of work, I have to

- keep my cool even though I'm on the brink of losing it

- smile when that someone really deserves a frown

- make small talk, when in actual fact, a real telling-off is what that person needs

I've been really pissed off at work recently, and I've not put into practise any of the above. Especially when it comes to a certain, particular someone. So if you've been getting nothing but sarcasm from me this week and last, it's simply because: LAZINESS, I CANNOT TAHAN!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

must be mr tks..

Purples said...

Oyster, this person cannot be male (mr) by nature...bitch leh.

Pearl said...

haha...ya got it...

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...