...are hot.
Did anyone watch 300? If not, go watch it and you will fall in love with Spartan men. Especially Gerard Butler, who plays the character of King Leonidas.
Then again, he is really of Scottish origin. Hmm. Men in kilts can be quite hot too. :)
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
5 comments:
Go visit Grecce! Then you can swooooon all you want.
Heh.
Btw have you ever wondered if they wear anything beneath them skirts?
Hahaha.
I don't think they wear anything under the skirts you know. But I know there is a knife stashed somewhere beneath the skirt. For protection or something. The last time I was there on holiday, our guide wore a kilt.
Anyway hor, where is GreCCe???
Eh then wind blow how!?!?!?
And sorry lah, I'm no spell cat.
Meowrrr.
Wind blow then there's the knife what. People stare at what they're not supposed to, dig their eyes out.
Post a Comment