Friday, August 28, 2009

You Like To Push People Is It?

This was the question that my mum posed to me yesterday.

After she saw my baby kicking (it was just one foot, like a stamping action) with his foot, pushing with his hands and making irritated noises. He gets like this when he is impatient, and I'm guessing it's either the milk flow is too slow or I have too little milk. Or perhaps he's just uncomfortable. Apparently, he does that when he feeds from the bottle too.

"No la! I dun push people la!" I replied. The impatience trait might be from me, but definitely not the pushig and kicking part la.

3 comments:

Pearl said...

hahahha....don't try to deny it..hahaha

Anonymous said...

i cant agree more!! hahahaha

Cooking gal

Purples said...

You both very bad la.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...