I decided to start my massage only after I had seen my gynae for a review on my stitches last Monday. Dr Tan removed some knots from the stitches and the soreness went away immediately. Now I just feel a bit of a pulling blue-black feeling. I asked if it was ok to start my massage and her reply was,"No need. Your uterus shrunk already."
But ah, I thought I should still do it anyway la. I still have some loose flabs on my tummy.
So the massage lady, Mas came on Tuesday and suggested that I don't really need 7 days of massage. Just 2-3 days would suffice. She also suggested not needing to wrap as the tummy has already gone down quite a bit. "Save the money on the binder la."
Anyway, since Yenling loaned me her Osim binder to use, Mas used it to wrap my tummy for me. The massage was soothing until it came to the breasts. Apparently I had some clogged ducts and her massaging to relieve them was uber painful! But the thought of having clogged ducts sucked, so I just had to "ren". Then she taught me how to massage them to relieve the ducts. My mini hot water bttle from chatuchak has once again come in handy. Where its purpose used to be relieving my menstrual cramps, it now serves to relieve my clogged milk duct! At just 20 baht!
When the returned the second day, she said that the ducts were pretty much cleared already. Of course, as Ms Kiasi here massaged it at every chance she had after yesterday. Better to keep them clear diligently than to clear them the hard painful way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment