At my 39 week gynae visit on 6 August (Thur), Dr Tan instructed me to stop my Fraxiparine jabs and get admitted the next day to be induced. I have heard that induction is generally more painful and takes longer than if the contractions come naturally or one's water bag bursts, so this kind of scared me a bit.
Me: Being induced would be more painful right?
Dr Tan: But you have opted for epidural on demand what.
(Means painful la, I think)
Me: And induction takes longer than waiting for it to come naturally?
Dr Tan: Yes, generally. So how, you want to wait or induce?
Me: I think induce la. It's quite uncomfortable already.
The thought of it was enough to scare me. What if my labour lasted for more than 20 hours type???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment