Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beanie at 36 weeks

Remember my post on the pig specimen? I felt just like it today. Did a culture test to ensure that I'm bacteria free. Don't like it when the probe things through strategic parts of my body. Then the gynae's finger went in to check (on dilation I think). After which, she said, "No sign that baby is coming yet."

WHY NOT COMING YET? FASTER COME CAN?

From 2 weeks ago, I've put on a mere 100g. Yipee!!! This didn't quite please RT though. Think he seems to think that I should constantly put on and on and on. Tsk. Never put on means baby not growing. Which I told him was not true. And which the gynae confirmed. Despite me putting on 100g, the baby had put on 400g, weighing 2.75kg at 36 weeks. "Baby will be at least 3kg at full term." Dr Tan said. I think I might just die lor.

My gynae visits have become a weekly affair. A sign that the bean is gonna sprout soon. Which is quite scary. The labour. The contractions. The tear and stitches. The mess. The engorgement.

Sometimes I wish I were a man. Pregnancy and childbirth is seriously not fun at all. Those who rant and rave on nothing but its goodness.....seriously need to go to Woodbridge.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...