I didn't have that many cravings throughout my pregnancy, but whatever little I had, RT made sure it was fulfilled. And he was always assuring me that I still looked good pregnant and trying to dispel whatever grumpiness I had.
Then of course, he was with me throughout the 4.5hours of labour.
After the delivery of Kieran, my wound hurt and simple daily tasks became difficult. But RT was there with me to assist me in all these small, trivial tasks.
Needless to say, he was full of pride and love for the little one when he arrived. From cup-feeding to prevent bottle confusion, burping, soothing the baby.....RT's done them all without any complaint.
Thanks for being such a great husband and a hands-on Daddy. :)
And here's a pic to commemorate the start of our very own family.
6 comments:
You have come one full full full circle girl.
I am uber proud of you!
awww....thats sweet....its finally i hear something good abt RT from you after soooo long hahah...
good job RT!
so sweet....
best man
very nice post, mummy! ;)
i also want to say that leh ... that finally i hear you say something nice abt RT ;P
I am so touched reading this post by my dearest wife.
Anyway, my part is significantly small compared to the pregnancy ordeal you went through for the last 10mths.
Love you very much...
RT
Such a good hubby, wanna share?
HAHAHAHAHHA
Post a Comment