On an ice-cream break while cycling back from Changi Village yesterday, Mr Celica had the Choc Chip Mint in between wafers, while I had a Tropical sling (think it used to be called Jolly Lolly).

It had just come out of the freezer in the van and the vendor very nicely cautioned (in mandarin) me, "Don't bite it with your mouth, just use your teeth. It's very cold." Then his wife added, "Ya, a lot of people have done it, and it got stuck on to their lips. Then when they try to pull it out,they pull until their lips bleed."
Just hearing that was enough to get me laughing. I imagined the scenario, and I couldn't stop laughing.
Seriously, if it does gets stuck, would you tug at it? Funny...
Anyway, the new, completed tracks that have been built that links East Coast to Changi Beach Park are good! The path is scenic and very importantly, it's safe. No need to share the roads with trucks and lorries anymore!
Here's a view of a part of it....
Looks like you can cycle straight into the sea, right? :p
No comments:
Post a Comment