Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The New Toy.

So I finally got down to buying a pair of blades. At quite a steal. The last time Shades of Pink and I went to purchase a pair, they were all at full price. Now, "Rollerblades" were going at 50% off.

"Get the 90mm one la. Faster." the lady said.

"Or how about you get the aluminium frame ones? Lighter and faster also." she added.

Frankly, I wouldn't know the difference, except that the aluminium framed ones looked more high tech. Unfortunately they didn't have it in my size. And the purple pair I wanted had some funny fastening mechanism which looked like it would snap at some point. So I settled for this pair, which had the usual manual lace-tie and the click and velcro to fasten.

"This one entry level one you know. Not very fast. But you don't like the other fastening mechanism, then you take this one better." the lady at the shop said.

Frankly, I think these would suffice. Missy here still doesn't know how to stop. So better not get a pair that's too fast.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...