After a horrifying plane ride of puking, crying and pooping, we finally arrived at Melbourne at 6am on the morning of 16 June.
This was the start of a totally no-itinerary-planned holiday. It was planned as such, cos with a 1.5 year old and an almost 3 year old, we decided to play by ear.
So we arrived at Uncle Jerry's and Aunty Puay's and planned our itinerary, or what we could. No typical visits to the Great Ocean Road or Yarra Valley as most couples would have planned....it was a totally kiddy itinerary. Still fun nonetheless. :)
Today, we set aside for recovering from the plane ride with a little bit of shopping at Knox City, Vietnamese Pho at Bayswater for lunch and Nando's chicken for dinner (the peri peri sauce is yummers!).
Check out how knocked out they were on the car ride from the airport back to Olga Street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...

No comments:
Post a Comment