Rain! And a long drawn one at that. Kept us in most of the day.
We had planned to go to Lake Mountain for some snow, but the weather did not permit. Ended up shopping at Knox City for some shopping at K Mart. Ended up buying things we didn't pick out. Didn't realise it till we unpacked the bags back home! Kaitlyn had picked out 2 extra tees! Then I recalled that she was having a whale of a time picking and putting things in the trolley. We initially pulled out the items she put in, but totally missed out on these 2!
When we got back, I was browsing through some catalogues that came in the mail. There was a sale at Target beginning tomorrow! Then my cousin Steph mentioned that the sale starts tonight actually. So we made plans to meet at Target, Knox City after dinner.
Dinner was at a Chinese noodle and dumpling restaurant at Bayswater. Then it was off to Target for more shopping! Kieran had already picked out what he wanted from the catalogue and was holding on to the catalogue all evening. So we eventually lugged this all the way back!
My husband thinks I'm mad. But Kieran gave up a Thomas tent for this! So he must really like it right? Kaitlyn enjoys it too! And with another one on the way, it's really the cost spread out by 3, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...

1 comment:
My son is definitely smart to give up a $25 Thomas Tent for a $299 water slide. Moreover, he wasn't the one to lug a 23kg carton from MEL to SIN.
Anyway, you are right to say that we'll do the craziest things for the kids to get a priceless smile on their faces :)
RT
Post a Comment