Drove to the city today to visit the Melbourne Aquarium as we weren't sure if we sould make it to Phillip Island with weather so cold. So a visit to the aquarium would at least satisfy the kiddos' penguin viewing ( and it's prob closer than they can get to the penguins at Phillip Island anyway).
And then Kaitlyn decided to pull a starfish out of the water!
Then it was back to Olga Street for a nap.
Dinner was home cooked chinese food by my aunt. Yummers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment