Thursday, May 03, 2012

The Things My Almost-3-year-old Says

I was down with a flu a couple of weeks back, so I was wearing a mask around the house.

Kieran: Mummy, take out the tissue.
Me: It's not a tissue. It's a mask. I need to wear it because I am sick and i don't the germs to go to you.
Then my mother added: "Yes, don't go so near mummy, cos she is sick."

The next morning, my son woke up and said, "Mummy, you are not wearing the mask. You are feeling better already?"
Me: Yes, a little bit better
Kieran: So I can come near you?
Me: Not yet darling. Let me get fully better first ok?

Then again the next morning.... Kieran: Mummy, your germs finish already?

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...