... has to be the worst movie I've caught. Ever.
The couple next to us was mumbling throughout the show. And when RT turned to look at them, the guy went, "Wah...cao nan kan!"
RT kept punctuating the show with comments like, "Wah, this is damn bad la." and "If it were not you who asked me to watch it, I sure scold the person I tell you." and "Ah, now the guy will take 10 minutes to buy a drink from the vending machine la!" and "How come they can allow such a show to screen ah?"
Luckily there was Ananda Everingham.
Even then, I don't know what his purpose in the show was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
2 comments:
Wahaha, Pleasure Factory is for those DOM people!!! Young people go KTV....LOL
Not funny hor, the KTV joke!
Post a Comment