Monday, October 29, 2007

The Very Long Weekend

It began on Friday. And it just ended.

Today is Monday. Again.

But it was an extremely good weekend.

Here's what I accomplished:

Friday:
10am: Took the dogs to the beach
2pm: Went to make glasses with my aunt
4pm: Went shopping for a gift for my cousin's birthday on Saturday
730pm: Went for grandma's 83rd birthday dinner celebration
11pm: Met the girls for coffee
3am: Sleep

Saturday:
10am: Did a run from home to the seafood centre at east coast and back
130pm: Attended my cousin's 10th birthday party
445pm: Made it to sunset mass
730pm: Mahjong
1am: Sleep

Sunday:
11am: Tennis at NSRCC
325pm: Caught the worst movie ever!
730pm: Sleep!!!!

I think I overdid the exercise part and konked out at 730pm on Sunday.

And it's Monday. Again.

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...