So it was all the husky's fault for almost ripping off her ear while she was at the beach in Sentosa.
I honestly think the little girl did something to provoke the husky. We all know how kids can get. And I'm quite sure it (the dog, not the girl) just wanted to play. Really, if it was on attack mode, it would have been much more than an ear-tear.
And even after the husky got off her, the father went after it with a stick, with the intention to kill it.
Didn't the dog already get off the poor kid? Or was he still in "self defence" mode on behalf of her?
"When I saw the Siberian Husky, I was shocked because I was wondering what a husky was doing in Singapore!" the mother said.
That coming from her, who married an ang mo who's a PR here. Hmmm. I wonder what he is doing in Singapore. Or maybe the mother's just the typical no-brainer SPG (no pic of the mother but the kid looks mixed) to pass a comment like that. I mean, seriously, what kind of a statement was that??
I'm not saying the husky or its owner's not at fault. But was it right of the father to want to kill the dog and go after it with a stick? Sheesh. But because of the hulluballoo it's created, we're probably gonna see one less husky around.
Why not one less kid??
The article totally ruined a potentially good Friday evening.
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
its animal lover VS kid's mama/papa.... i think both party should be responsible for wat had happened.... letting the kids running ard without even knowing wats going, blame the parent..... as for the dog owner, its a public place with crowds, such big doggie should be leased.
Yes, I agree that both parties are at fault for what happened.
What I so do not like, is how when such things happen, majority of the blame somehow shifts to the dog.
It's somewhat like in the case of an accident involving a pedestrian and a motorist. Motorist takes most of the blame even if the pedestrian was at fault.
this is our culture...finger pointing.... but the person who points his/her finger also fail to forget that for 1 finger he/she pointed at others, the other fingers are pointing back at themselves.... its always easier to shift the blame to another person than to face it.
Post a Comment