Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Real Stuff

After the herbivorous meal last evening, I had the real carnivorous stuff this evening At Robertson Walk with YJ and Shades of Pink.

YJ's Hambugu Bento ... absolutely yummy!

Shades Ebi Fry Bento. Too prawny for me.

My Teriyaki Chicken Bento. Good, save for the rubber slug.

We ended off with a bottle of dessert wine. This place (I didn't take note of its name) is really cool. You order wine from them, and you can order your dinner from any of the surrounding restaurants.

We even had the company of Goldie! I think he's a regular there cos all the diners there seem to know him!

4 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

I lurve the way we are friends girl, so much so that we don't give a hoot that our posts look so similar!

Maybe that's why we're friends.

Spoilt or otherwise hohoho. *winks*

Purples said...

Yea! We do have a couple of really similar posts.

Spoilt or not, I still love you la.

*winks back*

Shades of Pink said...

OI YOU THE SPOILT ONE HOR...

YOU THE 'I WANNNNNNN' ONE HOR!!!

Tsk!

Anonymous said...

OMG SO FARNEE!!! Shades you are SOOO FARNEE! I could not stop laughing after reading the last comment. Sorry purples...but its true!

NC

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...