All because BFC had a tiff with her mister, The Idol, and decided to take it out on part of his birthday gift to her - the cake. So on her birthday morning, BFC decides that she would cut a slice of the cake.
(Later that same morning...)
BFC: I was so angry, I cut a slice of the cake and ate it already!
The Idol: Don't believe la.
BFC: Really. You go check.
So The Idol checks on the cake and gasps, "I can't believe you really ate it!"
That's how after dinner that night, whilst watching the finals of the ASEAN cup between Thailand and Singapore, we ended up singing "Happy Birthday" to BFC with this cake.
I mean, I've seen people use a slice of a cake in celebration, but not a whole cake with a slice missing! I really have got champion friends. But I so love them for the unexpected, crazy things they do.Happy 29th BFC!
No comments:
Post a Comment