Monday, February 20, 2012

From Hubby and the Brood

"Adeline Sim!" the office despatch uncle called. I looked up and saw him walking toward me with a bouquet of flowers.


And with the flowers was attached this card....


And then it hit me why my hubby and I had this conversation last week.

Hubs: Is my wife working on her birthday?

Me: No. But if my husband wants to take me out, I can try to apply for leave.

Hubs: He is taking you out but at night.

I am normally quick to pick up such sussing out by my husband. But somehow, this time, it totally slipped me. I really thought he was asking me out for dinner.

So, the flowers arriving at the office was indeed a surprise. :)


1 comment:

Pearl said...

tats sweet !

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...