Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Bedful of...

....everything a 15 month old can fill it with.

Kieran's not been feeling well recently, so he has been sleeping on our bed with us. (Actually sometimes Daddy sleeps on Kieran's bed).

Anyway, our bed is now infused with milk, medicince, urine and mucus. I have decided to leave it be and just sun the mattress protector the next time the sun is out in full force.

Once you have kids, I think you learn to live with such things.

My husband is going to have to start learning to live with shoe prints, food crumbs and other stains in his car soon. Right now, his car is in tip top clean condition. (it's a guy thing is it ah?). When he is away on work trips and the car is at my disposal, I get chided for the bird poop on the car and the leaves that i bring into the mat on the car!

We'll see what happens in a few weeks when number 2 comes along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Dear Mummy, pls kindly remember to take off my shoes when I'm in Daddy's car, else he will surely beat my bum bum"...Kieran

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...