Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looking for Who, What??

When my husband realised (through a conversation with a client who drives the same car as my parents) that there was a technical problem with a certain batch of cars, he immediately called the motor company to clarify. Not that our car was in the same defected batch, but we had encountered similar problems that sounded alarm bells. In any case, the salesperson who had sold us the car was most unhelpful (I hate salespeople who have no aftersales service and avoid problem calls). I so regret recommending a friend to purchase her car from this particular person.

Anyway, after being routed from one department to another, RT finally got help from this ang mo named Matthias. So Matthias expedited our case after saying that, yes, it posed a safety problem (which everyone else did not admit) and scheduled for a check the very next morning.

Ok, this is really the reason for this post:

RT went into the motor company and told the receptionist that he was looking for Matthias.

She said "ok" and took him around the office, asking people (what RT thought) where Matthias could be found. After walking around a fair bit, she turned to my husband and said, "Sir, if you want to change your tyres, you will still need to talk to a sales person." To which RT said, " I am looking for MR MATTHIAS, not MY TYRES!""Ohhhhhh!" came the reply. (I bet she must have felt so stupid)

When RT related this to me, I couldn't stop laughing and asked him, "You didn't laugh ah?"

"So angry already how to laugh!" was his reply.

So funny how can don't laugh? Each time I think of it, I break out into laughter leh!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

hhahahahhahahahaha

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...