Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Pony!

Before Caleb's birthday party, his mother Dr Lee and I had this msn exchange...

Dr Lee: Can you and RT make it for Caleb's birthday party on Sunday?

Me: Sure.

Dr Lee: You know what his birthday cake is?

Me: What?

Dr Lee: It's a My Little Pony cake. hahhaahahah
(And she could "hahahahaha" some more!)

Me: Why you liddat?

Dr Lee: He likes la! He keeps telling me his name is Pony. And he wants the pandan kaya cake from Bengawan Solo. So plain, so I decorate with My Little Pony lor.

And now I present you Caleb's birthday cake.....

with his new name "Pony". Next to him is his sister Chloe, who was obviolusly oblivious to the fact that it was Pony's birthday.

Then again, whoever said My Little Pony was only for girls and that Ninja Turtles was only for boys? (Chloe likes Ninja Turtles!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you see that streak of saliva from Caleb's mouth onto the pony cake???

RT

Purples said...

I think it's the smoke from the blown out candle you know. :)

A bit too thick a streak to be saliva la.

Anonymous said...

Smoke lah...RT go take ur omega 3 pill!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...