Today we decided to do something different. Breakfast. All the way at Bukit Timah. Reading Ms Anyhow's entry about breakfast at Rider's Cafe enticed me and so I asked yesterday if the girls wanted to go there for breakfast this morning.
Shades of Pink was ok. So I checked with BFC and she was ok too....after recovering form the shock of the location.
BFC: Breakfast is fine. Where you all eating ah?
Me: Rider's Cafe near Turf City.
BFC: Huh? Can any further or not?
Me: I think the food quite nice la. And we always go east anyway. Plus can see horses riding by.
BFC: Do you know how smelly horses are??
Me: Haha. I don't think they'll be that close la.
BFC: Ok. Pregnant women got weird cravings so let's just go there la.
So we were set for breakfast at 11am. I was thinking more along the lines of 8am. Anyway, while making reservations, I found out that they served breakfast all the way till 2 pm! Who in the world eats breakfast at 12-2pm?
BFC picked us up and we headed to Rider's Cafe. Good choice, really. The food and ambience was good though a tad warm (the place is non air-conditioned).
Shades of Pink's Norwegian egg thingy....
BFC had some crab pasta, which was real spicy and yummy
The highlight had to be dessert...Death by Chocolate.
Totally sinful, but waht the heck. I'm gonna get fat anyway.
1 comment:
ha! good choice right!!!
- Ms Anyhow
Post a Comment