We were on our way to work this morning and it being a Monday morning, we were naturally hit with 'sian-ness'.
Purples: Damn sian hor, Monday?
RT: Ya. Tell me about it.
This was followed by a pause, and then he continued...
RT: Actually what's wrong with hunting for food ah? Why must work?
Purples: Hunt? Singapore got place for you to hunt meh?
RT: That's why la. Why they go and clear all the jungles and kampongs? Advancement very good meh?
Purples: Actually, hunt also quite fun la. But how come we cannot eat elephants ah?
RT: Hard to catch la.
Purples: Hard to catch meh? They so slow.
RT: No la. I think the meat not nice to eat. Very tough. But hor, hunt one elephant already can eat for the whole year.
Purples: Ya, but in those kampong conditions, you will have no fridge to store the meat.
RT: Hmmmm. True.
See what Mondays do to your brain? Total rubbish Monday morning conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
4 comments:
I dun think its the Monday "sian-ness" but rather 2 really bo liao humans trying to make conversation :P
technically, RT will never use a phrase like "tell me about it"
haha
Chair Rocker
you can smoke the elephant meat, then you can store it for th year ahead!
Ms Anyhow
Wahahhahaa..
See buay boh liao lorrrr....
Eh, pass me the 'goods' for me to undertake the 'task'. Hurry up hor, I'm skipping town soon!
Post a Comment