Bloody sheet.
Nadal lost to that goat-looking fella. I'm wondering what he's got to prove by flexing his muscles when he wins a game/set. Scrawny like hell.
I should have just slept right through the night.
Damn.
For once in a long long while, I'm hoping Federer wins.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
Federer did a good job by kicking the goat man out in straight sets. You should feel better now huh? Goat man dont look very happy when he was exchanging hand shake with federer. What a loser.
I guess Nadal will keep his No.1 ranking till next year. He is leading federer by almost 1000 pts. Damn!
No damn, no damn. I thought if Federer wins, he'd be Number 1, no? Also good la, let Rafael keep the title. He's prob the cutest thing to happen in tennis in a long while. haha
The goat man sore loser la, like Jelena!
u got new blog ah... or how come so long never update?
Rocking chair
Post a Comment