Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Photoshoot...

....left me tired and with rashes on my thighs!

We started the session at 9am and were done by 5pm, which, according to the photographer, is quite early. Apparently, couples usually end at about 7 or 8pm. The studio shots lasted about 3 hours and then we were off to Labrador Park and Alexandra, where I got my rash.

A big thank you goes out to my aunts, cousins and mum, who came down to help out. From getting the flowers (early in the morning) for my hair to deciding which accesories should go on my head. See the red flowers with the kua? They thought it would be too much red with the outfit, but I thought it would be quite pretty. So they left the Ah Huay in me to decide. Turned out quite well what, no? Was a bit worried about the Ah Lian copper coloured streak in the hair, but it came out quite alright after the hairdo.

Thanks for the jewellery too - gifts from my aunts and grandmother - which probably left me looking more elegant than if I had opted for the bridal studio's accesories.

The whole day was tiring, but quite fun. And I'm sure when we see the photos, it'll be worth it. I just hope we can stick to the 40 pictures our package entitles us to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh...the streak, i think a bit ah lian. LOL.

NCWT

Purples said...

Yes yes I know. I am gonna redo it for the actual day. I told the hairdresser that it was very ah lian also. But there's a bit of an ah lian in me what.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...