Friday, April 11, 2008

I've Got Mail!

Fridays are always something to look forward to, simply because it's followed by the much awaited weekend. But it gets even better when you receive a surprise gift to top it off.

At least, that was how my Friday was. Check out what came in the mail today!

And inside the pretty pink gift bag were these...

... and a letter enclosed with the gift. I must be one of the lucky few to receive this package containing two of Johnson's newly launched adult body care range products - "24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Wash" and "24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion".

As a kid at bath time, despite having a range of shampoos available in the bathroom, I was specifically told to use Johnson's Baby Shampoo, simply because it wouldn't sting my eyes. And if you remember the packaging, there is a tear drop shape on the transparent bottle which reads "No more tears". Then there is also Johnson's Baby Powder, which I actually still use today, despite already being an adult. :p

Anyways, as what most people usually do when choosing a particular shampoo, body wash, or body lotion, I took a whiff from the 2 bottles. I figure I'm gonna be smelling of peaches & cream, rose and strawberry in the coming few weeks! Nice!

Thanks! Johnson & Johnson for the really sweet thought. It's really timely too. Come next week during the makeover and photo shoot with the other 2 witches (BFC and Shades of Pink), I'll have wonderfully scented, smooth, moisturized and glowing skin.

While I'm using Johnson's 24 Hour Lasting Moisture range, perhaps I should suggest the other two new adult body care ranges to BFC and Shades of Pink before the makeover and photo shoot sesh...

- "Johnson's Melt Away Stress" range for Shades of Pink who is constantly up to her neck with her work

- "Johnson's Naturally White" range for BFC who prefers a fair skintone to a tanned one. Remember how you went to the zoo in a long sleeved shirt, long skirt, a hat AND an unbrella??? No need already!!! heh.

2 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Wow!!!

You better smell nice when we meet. But the flavours sound so alluring.

crabbycrab said...

mdm, so nice!

plse bring some and share tmr ;)

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...